Body contouring with a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure called SculpSure™ can enhance the aesthetics and feel of your overall image. By influencing sections of the underlying tissue that supports fat and skin, the Bend Plastic Surgery team can help remove excess sagging, we and treat conditions caused by reduced tissue elasticity. SculpSure™ uses targeted laser energy to heat fat cells under the skin’s surface without affecting the outer layer itself. By raising the temperature of these fat cells, we can damage their structural integrity and eliminate them from the body’s lymphatic system.
The areas you may want to consider when getting a SculpSure™ may include:
- Abdomen, sides, and lower back
Body Contour Considerations
The following conditions could indicate a body contour and SculpSure™ procedure may be right for you if you are experiencing:
- Extreme weight loss and now have excess skin
- Are suffering from cellulite
- Have loose and sagging skin caused by pregnancy or aging
- Have excess skin that restricts your mobility or causes painful chafing or rashes
For more information on our body contour and SculpSure™ procedures, reach out to Dr. Angeles and the Bend Plastic Surgery team.