Body lifts can improve the overall appearance of the underlying tissue that supports fat and skin. By removing excess sagging fat and skin, we can treat conditions caused by reduced tissue elasticity.
The areas you may want to consider when getting a lift include:
- Abdomen, sides, and lower back
Body Lift Considerations
Lifts are not just for removing excess fat. In cases where skin elasticity is weak, we’ll recommend a combination of liposuction and body lift techniques.
If you are a candidate for a potential lift, you may have a variety of different conditions. At Bend Plastic Surgery, we’ll discuss with you a comprehensive plan for treatment. A lift could be right for you if you:
- Experienced extreme weight loss and now have excess skin
- Are suffering from cellulite
- Have loose and sagging skin caused by pregnancy or aging
- Have excess skin that restricts your mobility or causes painful chafing or rashes
For more information on our body lift procedures, reach out to Dr. Angeles and the Bend Plastic Surgery team.